Trail Life USA is a Christ-centered outdoor character and leadership development adventure program that is open to boys who are age 5-17, and is based on a Christian worldview and moral consistency.
Trail Life Troop 2222 is a local troop that is operated and led by Redeemer Church that is open to boys and their fathers. While we stongly encourage fathers to participate, we understand that there are some family dynamics in which a boy's father may not be available. Through the Trail Life program we aim to:
- To help teach biblical manhood
- Give opportunity for fathers and sons to spend more quality time together
- Learning outdoor life skills
- Provide opportunity to serve the church and the surrounding community
- Encourages boys to work hard in achieving goals
Our troop number comes from 2 Timothy 2:22, which instructs young men to "flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart."
Core Leadership Team
- Committee Chair – Dustin Moore
- Chaplain – Chad Stephens
- Treasurer – Michael Sanks
- Troopmaster – Jordan Hunt
For more information, contact Trail Life Troop 222 through this form.